These terms and conditions govern the use of CocktailMakingclass.com (the “Website”)
1.The Website is operated by BFN Productions Limited (“we, us”), a company registered in Scotland with registered number SC278008, VAT number 159 2116 13 and with our registered address at Caledonia House, 89 Seaward Street, Glasgow, G41 1HJ.
2. Before using the website, you should read through these terms and conditions. By using the Website or making any booking or enquiry on the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. CocktailMakingClass.com does its best to ensure that any information presented on the site is both true and accurate. However, we and our employees will not be held responsible or liable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies which occur within the content. For example the information may be out of date or incomplete, please notify us of any incorrect information as soon as possible.
4. All content included on this site including (but not limited to) website design, text, graphics, button icons, audio and visual clips, logos, and the arrangement and selection thereof are the property of CocktailMakingClass.com or its content suppliers and as such are protected by UK and international copyright laws.
5. Your details
By making an enquiry on the website, you agree that we can pass on your contact information for the purposes of discussing and quoting for your event to your chosen supplier(s).
By publically listing your company, services and any other details, you agree that you have the authority to display this information, and the information displayed will be true and accurate.
By leaving a review, you confirm that what you have entered is true and accurate, and will be displayed publically.
You have the option to be added to our newsletter/marketing lists. If you would rather not be contacted with future newsletters/marketing, please state this by checking / unchecking the relevant box upon enquiry. An unsubscribe option is available in every newsletter.
We are not in control of external websites, and it is not possible for us to review all websites which are linked from the website. Therefor, you should take care when following any link. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage that may be suffered as a result of following any links.
7. Our Liability
We are not responsible for performing any event or service and under no circumstances shall we be liable for any claims arising from any event or service.
The material displayed on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising.
The user agrees to indemnify and hold CocktailMakingClass.com , its affiliates, agents, directors, employees or other partners, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitor’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content the user submits, posts to or transmits through the Site, the user’s use of the Site, the user’s connection to the Site, the user’s violation of the Terms and Conditions, or the user’s violation of any rights of another person or entity.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
CocktailMakingClass.com’s sole liability and the user’s sole remedy for any defective item(s) or service(s) supplied under these Terms shall be the replacement by CocktailMakingClass.com of the defective item(s) or services.
CocktailMakingClass.com shall not be liable for economic or financial loss or any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction – These terms and conditions and are governed by Scots law and the Scottish Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in to any disputes arising from these terms and conditions.
10. We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Please check this page regularly